SLP Loudmouth Exhaust System Camaro 1998-02 w/Dual Dual Tips V8.
SLP F-Body cat-backs have always been the best-performing exhaust systems in the business. Now theyre the most versatile, too! Using our industry-exclusive modular design architecture, we'veve developed a line of systems that can be quickly reconfigured to fit changing performance, noise-level, and sound-quality requirements. Simply loosen a few band clamps, swap muffler types, retighten, and youre done. No other exhaust offers this level of performance and adaptability!
Along with the included race muffler, the F-Body Loud Mouth system is compatible with our original Loud Mouth II buttlet-type race muffler (#31067). Get both for complete control over your cars sound and performance characteristics.
NOTES: Includes Loud Mouth resonator. Loud Mouth II race muffles sold separately.
- Includes our infamous Loud Mouth resonator for virtually zero flow restriction and the meanest sound around
- Employs SLPs exclusive modular technology, making it possible to switch between muffler and resonator types in a matter of minutes
- Engineered and built to OEM standards to ensure proper fit
- Constructed entirely from mandrel-bent stainless steel
- Features a show-quality polished resonator and 2.5 Dual/Dual tips with electromarked SLP logo
- For 1998-2002 LS1 F-Bodies
SLP Loudmouth exhaust systems feature 100% stainless steel construction. SLP Loudmouth Exhaust Systems features include: Engineered and built to OEM standards to ensure proper fit, Dyno-proven to outperform competitive cat-back systems, Covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and limited lifetime warranty, Feature Modular Design, Includes detailed instructions and all installation hardware. Some of the LOUDEST systems in the industry.
- 1998 - 2002 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1998 - 2002 Pontiac Firebird
Volume and sound quality will vary based on engine and exhaust-system
specifications. Loudmouth also refers to some systems without any resonators such as the 2010 Camaro Loud Mouth and the 2005 Mustang Loud Mouth Axle backs where the mufflers are removed altogether. Images below are representations in order to better understand the differences.
||Noise Level* |
(or muffler delete)
|Extremely aggressive; powerful high- and
mid-range tones with
|Similar to original Loud Mouth, but with
a throatier tone and reduced
|Deep, rich, and mellow; minimal resonance