SLP Loudmouth Exhaust, Loud Mouth 99-04 Mustang GT/MACH 1 V8.
SLP’s Mustang Loud Mouth™ has always been the best-performing cat-back exhaust in the business. Now it’s the most versatile, too! Using groundbreaking modular technology first seen on our Mustang X-pipes, we’ve developed a system that can be quickly reconfigured to fit changing performance, noise-level, and sound-quality requirements. Simply loosen a few band clamps, swap muffler types, retighten, and you’re done. No other system offers this level of performance and adaptability!
Along with the included resonators, the Mustang Loud Mouth system is compatible with two all-new SLP mufflers—the bullet-type Loud Mouth II race unit (#31064) and the traditional-style Power-Flo™ (#31065). Buy all three for complete control over your Mustang’s sound and performance characteristics.
NOTES: Includes Loud Mouth resonators. Loud Mouth II and Power-Flo mufflers sold separately.
- Includes our infamous Loud Mouth resonators for virtually zero flow restriction and the meanest sound around
- Employs SLP’s exclusive modular technology, making it possible to switch between muffler and resonator types in a matter of minutes
- Dyno-proven to outperform competitive resonator-type exhausts
- Engineered and built to OEM standards to ensure proper fit
- Constructed entirely from mandrel-bent stainless steel
- Features show-quality polished resonators and 3.5 double-wall tips with electromarked SLP logo
- For 1999-2004 GT and Mach I models
**** Click here for a MP3 sound clip outside the car!
**** Click here for a MOVIE CLIP for sound inside of the car!
Picture of system installed on a customers car:
SLP Loudmouth exhaust systems feature 100% stainless steel construction. SLP Loudmouth Exhaust Systems features include: Engineered and built to OEM standards to ensure proper fit, Dyno-proven to outperform competitive cat-back systems, Covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and limited lifetime warranty, Feature Modular Design, Includes detailed instructions and all installation hardware. Some of the LOUDEST systems in the industry.
Volume and sound quality will vary based on engine and exhaust-system
specifications. Loudmouth also refers to some systems without any resonators such as the 2010 Camaro Loud Mouth and the 2005 Mustang Loud Mouth Axle backs where the mufflers are removed altogether. Images below are representations in order to better understand the differences.
||Noise Level* |
(or muffler delete)
|Extremely aggressive; powerful high- and
mid-range tones with
|Similar to original Loud Mouth, but with
a throatier tone and reduced
|Deep, rich, and mellow; minimal resonance