SLP Axle-Back Exhaust 2008-09 Pontiac G8 GT PowerFlo w/Unique Custom Tips.
Give your 2008-09 Pontiac G8 GT 6.0L race-proven performance and a powerful deep muscle-car sound to match, with a PowerFlo™ rear-axle back exhaust system from SLP Performance Parts. This system will give your G8 GT a 7hp increase over stock. This exhaust kit includes a pair of our PowerFlo™ mufflers, which uses a straight-through design and fiber-wrapped perforated core to significantly outflow traditional chambered and turbo-type mufflers. Combined with our all new custom tailored G8 GT 304SS tip, you'll really feel, hear and best of all SEE the difference!
G8 GT 6.0L PowerFlo™ Axle-Back Exhaust System features:
- PowerFlo™ mufflers offer minimal flow restriction and a deep, rich performance sound with no resonance
- Lighter than the OEM muffler/Tip assembly
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Constructed entirely from stainless steel
- Hand-polished SS mufflers and custom tailored G8 GT 304SS tips
- Emissions legal in all 50 states
- Includes pre-welded hangers detailed instructions, and all necessary installation hardware
- Covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and limited lifetime warranty
SLP Loudmouth exhaust systems feature 100% stainless steel construction. SLP Loudmouth Exhaust Systems features include: Engineered and built to OEM standards to ensure proper fit, Dyno-proven to outperform competitive cat-back systems, Covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and limited lifetime warranty, Feature Modular Design, Includes detailed instructions and all installation hardware. Some of the LOUDEST systems in the industry.
Volume and sound quality will vary based on engine and exhaust-system
specifications. Loudmouth also refers to some systems without any resonators such as the 2010 Camaro Loud Mouth and the 2005 Mustang Loud Mouth Axle backs where the mufflers are removed altogether. Images below are representations in order to better understand the differences.
||Noise Level* |
(or muffler delete)
|Extremely aggressive; powerful high- and
mid-range tones with
|Similar to original Loud Mouth, but with
a throatier tone and reduced
|Deep, rich, and mellow; minimal resonance