SLP Balancer/Underdrive Pulley 1999-2012 4.8/5.3/6.0/6.2L Silverado/Sierra/SUV.
SLP's new 25% underdrive balancer for 2010 L99/LS3 Camaro, 1999-2009 4.8/5.3/6.0 Silverado/Sierra/SUV and the 2006-09 Trailblazer SS incorporates a number of high quality features you won't find on any other aftermarket unit and makes up to 4.9 additional rear wheel horsepower and 6.1 ft-lbs of rear wheel torque. Among these features are a pair of extra tall belt retention walls that eliminate the belt slippage issues common with other balancers. Other unique design strengths include a 100% steel construction (other brands use aluminum), integral timing marks and built in puller mounting threads. Includes new bolt and detailed installation instructions.
NOTE: Balancer requires two new belts not included.
Main Belt: Gates K060827 or 82.7 Equivalent
Accessory Belt: Gates K040353 or 35.3 Equivalent
4.8/5.3/6.0 Truck/SUV and TrailBlazer SS
Main Belt: Dayco 5060895 or 89.5 Equivalent (When the vehicle is equipped with an Overdrive Alternator, use Dayco 5060882 or 88.2 Equivalent).
Accessory Belt: Dayco 5040345 or 34.5 Equivalent.
- Up to 4.9 Rear Wheel Horsepower Increase
- Up to 6.1 ft-lbs. Rear Wheel Torque Increase
- Extra-tall belt-retention walls-no more thrown belts!
- 100% steel construction
- Lighter than the stock balancer
- Integral timing marks and puller-mounting threads
- Does not cause false knock retard or erratic power-curve dips
- Includes a new balancer bolt
SLP Loudmouth exhaust systems feature 100% stainless steel construction. SLP Loudmouth Exhaust Systems features include: Engineered and built to OEM standards to ensure proper fit, Dyno-proven to outperform competitive cat-back systems, Covered by SLP's Performance Guarantee and limited lifetime warranty, Feature Modular Design, Includes detailed instructions and all installation hardware. Some of the LOUDEST systems in the industry.
- 1999 - 2012 Chevrolet Avalanche
- 1999 - 2012 Chevrolet Suburban
- 1999 - 2012 Chevrolet Tahoe
- 1999 - 2012 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, 2500 (not HD)
- 2006 - 2009 Chevrolet Trailblazer SS
- 2010 - 2013 Chevrolet Camaro
- 1999 - 2012 GMC Yukon
- 1999 - 2012 GMC Sierra 1500, 2500